Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Get Fit: Workout at HOME


Summer is just around the corner in a matter of weeks, are you ready?

If not no worries. Here are a couple of simple pieces of gym equipment that you can purchase for a total of around $50.

Most of the time I hate going to the gym. I don't always have the motivation to go to the gym after a long day at work or first thing in the morning. So my solution is bring the gym to me.

I use three pieces of equipment:
1) 2 10lb Weights
2) Stability Ball
3) Resistance Band

You can easily find workouts to do with these 3 pieces of equipment on youtube or researching workouts from Oxygen Magazine or Shape Magazine to name just two of my favorites.

I'll post some workouts that you can do with these later this week. Get ready for SUMMER! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment