Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Products I Love: Lululemon

So I had the urge to do some retail therapy this past Sunday and wanted to check out Lululemon. I've heard their athletic gear was great from friends and I have visited their website many times. I liked the detail on their yoga tops, but I had never actually stepped foot in their store or tried on anything.

I went to their show room up in North Seattle. What I loved about the store is the employees were all very personable and willing to help and answer questions without trying to sell you anything. Now I'm not a big fan of trying anything on, but I thought it would be best to at least try on a few things before I left the store. I was immediately sold when I tried on one of their yoga tops. It was comfortable and the material lets your skin breathe even after a hard workout. The backs on their tops are open so instead of feeling "sticky" at the end of a workout, I felt almost refreshed in a way. The spandex material lets air move through the top and doesn't stick to your skin.

I'm definitely sold on their comfort and willing to continue to be a repeat customer. YES it's some what expensive, but the products will last you a LONG time. I encourage all women to at least purchase one item. I promise you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment